Thursday, April 30, 2009

Daily hapiness checklist by Dr. Timothy Sharp – The Happiness Institute

□ I’ve reminded myself of my life purpose
□ I’m clear on my priorities for the day
□ I’ve engaged in exercise
□ I’ve planned to eat healthily
□ I intend to practice meditation/relaxation
□ I will not accept unhelpful, negative thoughts
□ I’m confident today will be a good day
□ I’m hopeful for the future
□ I’m grateful for the people in my life
□ I intend to praise at least one person today
□ I’m determined to find ways to use my strengths
□ I’m going to have fun
□ I will laugh and smile
□ I will endeavour to be in the moment as much as possible
□ I’ll savour all positive experiences

3 comments:

BARBARA YARN said...

There are as many nights as days, and the one is just as long as the other in the year's course. Even a happy life cannot be without a measure of darkness, and the word 'happy' would lose its meaning if it were not balanced by sadness.Nice Comment!

PHILIP JOHNSON said...

Robert Louis Stevenson:

There is no duty we so underrate as the duty of being happy. By being happy we sow anonymous benefits upon the world.Nice Comment!

Ted Seymour said...

I just wrote this post which you may be interested in....

http://explorationsoftruth.blogspot.com/2009/11/alternative-measures-of-success.html

Nice blog. Thanks. ted